Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (2015)
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII (2015)
PC Game | Publisher: SQUARE ENIX | Developer: SQUARE ENIX | 19.4 GB
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Genre: RPG, Action | Release Date: 10 December, 2015
Lightning Returns is the concluding chapter of the Final Fantasy XIII saga and series heroine Lightning’s final battle. The grand finale of the trilogy brings a world reborn as well as free character customization and stunning action based battles. The world is sinking into a sea of chaos, and in thirteen days, nothing will remain.
Though the planet is doomed, there is still hope for those who call it home. After centuries in crystal stasis, a hero has awoken-a legendary warrior on a god-given mission to save the souls of mankind. Her name: Lightning.
Blessed with incredible strength and an arsenal of new weapons, she has everything she needs for the coming battle. Everything except time. And now she must make an impossible choice…
* LIGHTNING UNDER YOUR CONTROL – Lightning will be the playable character – with a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring the environment. Customise Lightning with a large range of different outfits and weapons; that affect not only the way she looks, but also her actions and abilities.
* ACTION-ORIENTED COMBAT – A new battle system gives a level of direct control over the action unlike any FINAL FANTASY game, while having iconic elements that are known and loved throughout the series too.
* DLC CONTENT FROM THE ORIGINAL CONSOLE VERSION – The PC release will also include all the amazing DLC content from the original console version*, including Japanese voice-overs and various costumes, shields and weapons.
*Except for “FFVII Aerith Costume”
* A CONSTANTLY MOVING, BEAUTIFUL WORLD – Stunning artistic direction depicts a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. Living, expansive environments featuring a rising and setting sun provide unique experiences for every player.
* USE YOUR TIME WELL – A world on a course for total annihilation presents unique challenges; where certain areas, missions, and people will only be available during selected periods. How will you use your remaining time?
* A CONNECTED EXPERIENCE – Stay connected to FINAL FANTASY and its characters, with unique features that link the in-game world to the real world.
Minimum System Requirement
OS: Windows® XP SP2 or later
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 1500 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8800GT / ATI Radeon™ HD 4770 VRAM 512MB or later
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 22 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 9.0c