Dxo Optics Pro v10.5.4 Build 173 Elite Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Thanks to DxO OpticsPro’s exclusive technologies, instantly correct all the optical defects of your equipment, remove digital noise even at high sensitivities, recover fine details and textures in dark or burnt areas, and bring out all the nuances of color in your images. With DxO OpticsPro’s outstanding performance, bring out the best in your RAW and JPEG photos in just a few clicks, regardless of shooting conditions.
– Stunningly detailed images, even at the highest ISO values: PRIME technology is designed to let you achieve optimal image quality.
– The exclusive new ClearView feature automatically eliminates haze from landscape photos and smog from urban photos.
– DxO Smart Lighting intelligently reveals details in each light range by brightening dark areas and retrieving image data in burnt areas.
– Thanks to the scientific laboratory calibration of each camera model, DxO OpticsPro corrects all the optical flaws in your photos with an unrivaled level of quality.
DxO OpticsPro is available in English, French, German, and Japanese for both Mac and PC.
Apple® OS X®:
– Intel Core™ i5 or higher
– 4w GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
– 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
– OS X® 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
– Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
What’s New in DxO Optics Pro 10
What’s New in Version 10.5.4 Build 173:
– Crash on OS X 10.9 and 10.8 when using preset menu is now fixed
– Minor bug fixes.